Commodity and Pest Data
- Crop Profiles - current pest and production practices, by state and commodity(site)
- Pest Management Strategic Plans - descriptions of commodity practices, pests and research/extension/regulatory needs
- IPM Elements and Guidelines - a growing list of links to IPM recommendations
- Office of Pest Management National Plant Disease Recovery System
- Bayer Codes - pest codes originally developed by Bayer, now used internationally as pest acronyms by many databases
- Pest by Crop Matrix - historical information (2004), initially a tool to aid the development of PMSPs. Contains most common pests, but not new invasives.
- Ecological Database of the World's Insect Pathogens