Each Regional IPM Center has a competitive grant program to fund IPM research and outreach. The deadlines and details vary – visit your regional site for more information.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Institute of Food and Agriculture is a main source of IPM funding in the United States. Its IPM-related grant programs include:
· Crop Protection and Pest Management Program, especially the Applied Research and Development Grants
· Specialty Crop Research Initiative
· Agriculture and Food Research Initiative
· Organic Agriculture Research and Extension Initiative
· Methyl Bromide Transitions
Search for NIFA grant opportunities -https://nifa.usda.gov/page/search-grant